WiseTown® Situation Room – Open Data
WiseTown Situation Room monitors in real time what is happening in the city: traffic ban, events, concerts.
WiseTown Situation Room is a geographic dashboard which City Government uses to manage public events and emergencies.
It integrates information related to a specific place in a specific time from different sources, such as IoT sensors, social networks, and other WiseTown’s apps.
This system filters just the elements relevant to the situation. It is possible to engage several actors and they can access only to the information of their competence.
- Checks the evolution of situation thanks to integration of information in real time.
- Intervenes promptly alerting qualified resources.
- Verifies the effectiveness of interventions
- Reports issues occurring in a specific situation.
- Receives feedback about the evolution of the event
- Definition of a specific situation
- Geographic dashboard in real time
- Issue assignation
- Notice for issue resolution
- Participation of external actors
- IoT, Open Data, Social Network and database integration.